Télécharger -> Click2Run Cleanup Tool
- First, be sure to have a copy of the required installation files for Office 2010. Make a backup of them if you don’t have access to them elsewhere by copying the following directory to another location:
- Execute the CleanC2R.exe file from the zip archive provided above to completely remove C2R, including the virtual Q: drive containing the relevant install files.
- Reboot the PC, then execute the CleanC2R.exe tool a second time.
- Reboot once more, then execute the offcln.exe tool to completely remove Office 2010 Starter.
- Reboot yet again, then navigate to the ProgramData directory containing the Office Starter installation files (they must be located in the exact directory detailed above for the installation to work properly). Right-click the SetupConsumerC2ROLW.exe file and choose Run as Administrator to install C2R once again, along with a fresh copy of Office 2010 Starter.